Handsome Gadget
Breaking News
Saturday, September 13, 2008
3D
Home
3D
3D Update
3D Update
3D
Continue... Huh a bit lazy..!! Isk3x..
Read more
No comments:
Post a Comment
Make comments. Share your thoughts.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Comments
Recent Post
Featured
Popular Posts
Flash Assignment
I have an individual assignment (can be done in montage or animation). I plan to make an animation about Palestine, but I have some problem ...
Wallpaper : 'Izzatul Islam - Majulah Sahabatku
I've done it a long time ago, but post it so late. Also, want to share woth you all... Let's sing together.. Majulah Hai Sahabat - I...
Creative Industry Forum 2010
Alhamdulillah, our staff at KPerak had done an event in the last Wednesday, 1st December 2010. Here, just to share some of my work for the ...
Animated GIF : Background Friendster // v3
This is not my friendster background but my nephew, Arif.
Magazine Cover : Ukhwah // v2
Only my 2nd magazine cover. The 1st is cannot be shown (for some reasons). I hope to have some comments..
Adbanner : Promoting my blog
Assalamu'alaikum... Alhamdulillah, I have open a new blog to share a small piece of my artwork. Soooorrryy because it is not so grand, a...
6230i for Raye??
For your information : [ link ] Missing my handphone so much when it was lost last semester. At mosque pulak tu!! Huhu so i've bought it...
Animated GIF : Background Friendster // v2
And this is my second and current friendster background. Like before, if you can't see it, click to view it.
Adbanner : kahfi8 studi
Welcome to kahfi8 studio. I use this blog to keep my design. Also, to ask for any comment as i'm still in process of learning about desi...
After Effects Try and Error
For the first time, I managed to create a video effects using the Adobe After Effects software. I had admired this software for a long time ...
Powered by
Blogger
.
Animasi
MANTERA
Saints and Soldiers: The Void (2014)
11 years ago
Maouia: The princess of Cordoba
Happy New Year...
15 years ago
Labels
kahfi8 diary
(9)
my artwork
(5)
Desktop Background
(4)
my video-work
(4)
3D
(3)
Adbanner
(3)
Logo
(3)
animated gif
(3)
Announcement
(2)
Copy Paste Tutorial
(2)
Gifts from Palestine
(1)
KPerak Sdn Bhd
(1)
magazine cover
(1)
Blog Archive
►
2016
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
2010
(2)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
2009
(12)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(15)
►
October
(2)
▼
September
(2)
3D Update
Uncomplete 3D
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(1)
►
December
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Make comments. Share your thoughts.